Renew Europe, the centrist and third largest political group in the European Parliament offers you a series of EU discussion tables in 25 European Member States, feeding into the Conference on the Future of Europe.
This is is a great opportunity for you and those around you to make your voice heard! Apply here to take part before the 30th November 2021.
What is the objective?
The aim is to gather voices from all around Europe, by simultaneously organizing more than 80 group discussions around Europe on the biggest challenges facing the EU. A final plenary session in February will bring together citizens’ priorities from around Europe to serve as input for the Conference on the Future of Europe.
How the events will be run?
The citizens’ Discussion Tables will take place in three rounds. Small groups of participants will be selected who are broadly demographically representative of Europe’s population and who broadly share Renew Europe’s core values and represent the widest possible range in terms of age, gender and education. Each Discussion Table will be moderated.
- Round 1 is Online. Dates: 7th and 9th December 2021 (two evening sessions)
- Round 2 is In person in Cork City: 15th January 22nd – all day session
- Round 3 is in person in Strasbourg: 12th and 13th February 2022 (two day sessions)
Please note that:
- For Round 3, Participants’ travel and accommodation costs will be covered, and participants will receive a daily allowance. For round 2, refreshments and food will be provided.
- Round 1 & 2 of the discussion tables will take place in the local language of participants. During round 3, interpretation will be provided.
Are you available on the dates above and are you interested in joining the discussion on the future of Europe?
Anyone living in an EU Member State can apply join the discussions! You don’t need to know a lot about the EU – we’re looking for citizen voices on the issues that matter to you.
Apply here to take part in the discussions, and please share the opportunity to others who might be interested. Apply before the 30th of November.
Renew Europe is working with Democratic Society to bring you these discussions, which will be facilitated by CiviQ in Ireland.