Exciting role for an experienced Customer Success Manager
Do you have exceptional interpersonal and communication skills with experience in web technologies? Would you like bring your talents and experience in customer success management to provide an excellent service to our customers in the field of public and stakeholder engagement? We are expanding our team and would love to hear from you! Come on board for the experience of rapidly growing a company and contribute to our growth and innovation in this area. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. Email your CV to email@example.com with subject ‘Customer Success Manager job application’ or apply via LinkedIn.
CiviQ is Ireland’s leading public consultation software provider. We are passionate about supporting organisations consult and engage with their employees, members or communities on issues that matter to them. At a time when engagement has never been more important in our changing world, we are looking to grow our team with the best talent to help support open dialogue and deliberation for meaningful and positive change.
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager who wants to join us in making a social difference that can contribute expert expertise, great communication and teamwork skills in this field. The ideal candidate is driven to help all of our customers succeed, is ambitious to learn and excel, and is committed to growing the company.
Are you that person? While this role is flexible in terms of working from home or remotely, you will be required to be able to commute to Leixlip, Kildare for meetings as required. We offer a competitive salary and benefits.
You will be required to:
- Onboard customers and ensure ongoing responsive and high-quality engagement and customer care
- Create and maintain meaningful and responsive relationships and build trust among the customers in each account.
- Create and deliver customer high-quality training and reference materials including in video format
- Manage and ensure timely resolution of a wide range of customer requests and account queries.
- Develop a communications strategy and collaborate on ensuring timely and comprehensive communications to client on news, product features, user group meeting opportunities and more.
- Ensure that each customer benefits to the maximum from the value that we promise through our products and services
- Undertake periodic customer success reviews to ensuring ongoing satisfaction and to resolve any queries or issues.
- Analyse customer use and requirements, market activities and work with the development and product team to plan and schedule new product features and services.
- Collaborate on opening new opportunities in other markets.
What you will bring to the role
You will have:
- Excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills are essential.
- A strong ability to learn quickly to develop and maintain deep expertise in CiviQ products and service
- Experience in a customer success management role
- Proven ability to build positive and trusting relationships with clients.
- General technical skills in web technologies and software as a service in order to be able to learn and assist with customer queries and support communications
- Demonstrated high performing skills as a team player
- Fluent English
The following are advantageous:
- Degree level qualification
- Additional European languages
- Interest or background in public or stakeholder engagement
CiviQ is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds and from persons with disabilities.
Other jobs at CiviQ
More Jobs will be posted soon.
Interested?! Get in touch and let’s have a chat.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please email your CV and a motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday, 7th January 2022.
Business Barn, Kellystown Lane, Leixlip, Co. Kildare
+353 1 254 8006