Exciting role for an experienced senior web developer
Are you a Senior Developer with at least 5 years experience in a senior developer role working with PhP and Drupal 7? We are expanding our team and would love to hear from you! Come on board for the experience of rapidly growing a small company and help steer our growth and direction. Offering a competitive salary and benefits package. Email your CV to email@example.com with subject ‘Senior Developer job application’
CiviQ is Ireland’s leading public consultation software provider. We are passionate about supporting organisations consult and engage with their employees, members or communities on issues that matter to them. At a time when engagement has never been more important in our changing world, we are looking to grow our team with the best talent to help support open dialogue and deliberation for meaningful and positive change.
We are looking for a Senior Web Developer who wants to join us in making a social difference that can contribute expert technical expertise, great communication and teamwork skills. The ideal candidate will have strong knowledge of Drupal 7, is driven to learn and excel and is committed to growing the company.
Are you that person? This role is based out of our Kildare, though the opportunity to work from a remote office in the EU may be available depending on your location. We offer a competitive salary and benefits.
What you will be working on
Architect and build the next generation of our platforms on Drupal 8/9, while existing and enhancing current functionality
- Manage deployment of the platforms following best practices in security, data protection, performance, resilience and reliability.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of our internal processes, practices, tools, and techniques and support our international standards certification processes
- Develop clear and maintainable code that meets best practice industry standards.
- Work with other teams to ensure top class solutions and great user experiences.
- Contribute ideas for CiviQ product innovation and great customer experience
- Analyse performance monitor tools to constantly improve product performance
- Help to grow a strong organisation that embodies our values of inclusion, diversity and social and ecological responsibility.
What you will bring to the role
Expertise in PHP development at level of OOP with namespaces with at least 4+ years’ experience developing in PHP
Knowledge and expertise in PHP profiling and debugging tools
Deep knowledge and 4+ experience with Drupal 7
Ability to work with servers on Linux (Debian)
Experience in web application security
Execute all projects in compliance with best practice guidelines. Implement sound development and testing practices to ensure the quality delivery of solutions
Strong communication skills
Excellent team play with the ability to solve problems across multi-functional teams
The following skills would be advantageous:
- Experience in customer facing roles – tech support
- Competence with of Security Standards such as OAuth, OpenID, JWT, OWASP, among others
- Knowledge of VueJS and Vuetify.
- Experience using JS frameworks such as (ReactJS, NodeJS etc.)
- Architect, design, and develop scalable, resilient and fast applications
- Front-end development skills (HTML, CSS and JS)
- Experience with Drupal contrib modules such as: Webform, Form builder, Composer, Paragraphs, Subscriptions, Openlayers, Elasticsearch, Groups
CiviQ is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds and from persons with disabilities.
Other jobs at CiviQ
More Jobs will be posted soon.
Interested?! Get in touch and let’s have a chat.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please email your CV and a motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before January 31st 2020.
Business Barn, Kellystown Lane, Leixlip, Co. Kildare
+353 1 254 8006